Thursday 24 January 2013

OPI - Yoga-ta Get This Blue


So OPI is another range that I have a lot of polishes from. This is Yoga-ta Get This Blue which I think is really special. I'm not a fan of really dark or vampy polishes and this shade of blue interested me as its very much a goldilocks* blue to me. I added one coat of Gelous and one coat of Seche Vite over two coats of Yoga-ta Get This Blue and it had such a beautiful smooth and shiny finish to it, I could practically see my own reflection in my nails! I will be showing you more shades of blue over the next month though and you can make up your own minds about it - but for me this shade really is perfect.


* Goldilocks shade - not too hot and not too cold...so in relation to this shade, not too dark and not too light....it was just right! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment