Thursday 24 January 2013

China Glaze Electric Beat and All That Glitters Cha Cha Twist


Today I am going to show you a few different indie glitter polishes that I've fallen in love with, I hope you feel the same after seeing them! The first is from All That Glitters, which is available on etsy for around $7.

So I started with just one coat of China Glaze Electric Beat, which went on beautifully and pretty much opaque! I personally love China Glaze polishes as they have a fantastic finish and always go on so well. This pale blue was a great choice to follow up with one of my new polishes....


So I then added two coats of All That Glitters Cha Cha Twist which has a clear blue base with blue, red, black, turquoise and silver glitter in different shapes and sizes, as well as some blue holographic glitter too - I think you can tell its an amazing effect from the photo!

I am so impressed with All That Glitters polishes (this was my first one) as you don't have to 'dig' for the larger pieces of glitter, they do come out quite evenly.This is two coats of Cha Cha Twist followed by one coat of Seche Vite.


Lastly - Here's another shot of Cha Cha Twist - but this time over China Glaze Techno Teal. This was great too as the holographic colours and brightness of Techno Teal really added to the sparkliness of Cha Cha Twist!



As I mentioned, you can find All That Glitters polishes on etsy but Kirsten (who makes them!) is currently away on holiday but a restock is taking place on 5th September so look out for that;http://www.etsy.com/shop/allthatglittersnails

Thanks for all those following me and I'll be back shortly with more indie glitter loveliness! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment